Instructional Support Coach
One of the best ways to learn is with a partner!
The focus of the Instructional Support Coach is to be a catalyst for sustainable change and to work with teachers to enhance student learning through responsive and meaningful instruction.
At Munhall, we are all working toward our school improvement goal: “to increase the level of cognitive student engagement through effective relationships and responsive, purposeful instruction”.
Instructional Support Coaches...
- partner with teachers as they choose and implement new instructional strategies
- reflect with teachers in order to refine instruction
- facilitate learning opportunities among educators
- engage in collaborative conversations about powerful instruction
- design and facilitate embedded professional learning
- continuously learn the research on instructional strategies
- encourage risk taking in learning
St. Charles Community Unit School District 303